Pump | Vinyasa Yoga
I have a husband and three boys so family time is very important to me. We enjoy nature walks, cycling, bowling and good movies together. I also enjoy reading, paddle boarding, swimming, 5-Rhythms dancing and Yoga, both teaching and attending classes.
Think positively, Exercise Daily, Eat Healthy, Work Hard, Stay Strong, Worry Less, Dance More, Love Often, Be Happy, Sleep Peacefully….
Your body is for life, inside and out, so exercise for life, whatever form of exercise that may be. Have a healthy daily diet, everything in moderation. Be authentic in all that you do and strive to resonate at your highest frequency to ‘lift’ everyone around you. Be your best version of yourself.
- PREMIER Training & Development Diploma: 2000 Windsor, UK
- Fitness Training & Sports Therapy: Fitness Instruction, Nutrition,
- Body Massage, Sports Massage, Sports Therapy & rehabilitation,
- Circuits & Exercise to Music (Aerobics)
- BODY PUMP – Les Mills 2002 London, UK
- FITBALL – Physique 2002 London, UK
- STEP – Fulcrum Training 2002 London, UK
- SCHWINN CYCLE TRAINING – Oasis Health Club 2002 Marlow, UK
- SIVANANDA YOGA – Vedanta Centre (200hrs) 2002 Neyyar Dam, India
- BODY COMBAT – Les Mills 2004 Windsor, UK
- Safe Integration of Pregnant Students – Sitaram Yoga 2005 London, UK
- PREGNANCY YOGA – The Life Centre (6 days) 2007 London, UK
- KU-NYE Tibetan Massage – Tibetan Massage Centre 2018 Bagsu, India
- VINYASA YOGA – Nadi Wellness (200hrs) 2020 Queenstown, NZ